My Business Logo

My Business Logo

Friday, August 6, 2010

Day Two of my Planning to become the Skinny Southern Girl

Good evening Friends,

Well I have been really busy today with planning my Healthy eating with the Weight Watchers plan.


Weight Watchers makes it so easy with the Points tracker, recipe builder & food look up.  You can enter any of your own recipes and the recipe builder will tell you how many points it is.  Then you can save it and it will be in the list of foods for you to look up.  You can save favorites too, to make the look up easier. 

One of the great features is the "Save a Meal".  I have several meals that I will repeat from time to time.  I just build the meal directly into the points tracker and then click on the save meal button.  The next time I want to have that meal, I just choose it from the meal list.  It makes planning the meals a lot easier.


I am working on a two week meal plan.  I do this because I like to only buy groceries every two weeks.  The only things I have to pick up weekly are Lettuce and bananas.  That is because I just eat a lot of bananas and Lettuce just doesn't last long.  I am going to buy the Head of lettuce as opposed to the bags because I feel like that lasts longer.  I'll let you know.  I can always prepare some carrot slivers to add to my salads if I want.

That is all for today.  Chat with you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment